Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default unhide a row in a worksheet using vba

I have a command button that has this code already

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Worksheets("Extra Earned Income Methd 1").Visible = True
End Sub

I would like to add an unhide of row 5 on sheet family totals.

Thanks
Roxy
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Worksheets("Extra Earned Income Methd 1").Visible = True
Worksheets("family totals").Range("A5").EntireRow.Hidden = False
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP