Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Display Paramater value in a cell

Hello. I have a worksheet that imports external data from a MS Access
database using paramaters. I have it set up to prompt the user for the
starting date and ending date for the report when it is opened. What i want
to do is have 2 other cells return the dates that were entered in for the
paramaters. Anybody help me out?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

No, I am not running a macro. I have it set up in MS Query for the "Date"
criteria to be "= [Start Date] And <= [End Date]". And then i have excel set
to prompt for the parameter. What i am trying to do is have 2 other cells in
excel return the values for [Start Date] and [End Date]. I realize that it
can get the paramater values from a cell or cells, but for my purposes, that
isn't what i want to accomplish, I want to do the opposote; have 2 different
cells return the values.