Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default cell fill color will only show up in print preview

cell fill color will only show up in print preview
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Might be this problem........................

The Windows High Contrast setting.

Read this KB article.

The fill color, the fill pattern, or the line color of a WordArt or
AutoShape object in an Office document does not change

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP