Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
dr dr is offline

Default Any formula to insert last document saved date ?

Hi,

We have one shared file,which is updated by every one in the Team,

I have to insert a formula in work sheet,it has to updated the Date, when it
is modified and saved. is it posible ?

Ex : I worked in the work book on 03/24/09 it has to updated the same date.

when I open the workbook it has to show the date 03/24/09 (Last saved date).
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

First enter this small UDF:

Function SavedDate() As Date
Application.Volatile
SavedDate = ActiveWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties.Item(12)
End Function

Then in a worksheet cell enter:

=SavedDate() and format to date

--