alnav89

Default edit formula bar in excel 2003?

in excel 2000 there is a edit formula button that when clicked starts the
formula and produces a edit formula bar.. I find this helpful because I put
it just below the rows I am working on and keeps me on the row I am working
on and from getting confused when selecting cells. now i have 2003 and it
has a function button which I rarely used in 2000 and I really have no use
for.. can I get my edit formula button back.. which is very helpful...
Gord Dibben

Same answer I gave yesrerday when you posted this question.

The = sign "edit formula" went away when XL2002 was introduced.

Maybe will return in next version of Excel. Many have asked for its return.

The fx is all you get for now.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP