Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Z28 Z28 is offline

Default How can I input an ordered or bulleted list in a XL cell

I would like to place an ordered list or a bulleted list inside a cell, left
justified
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Alt + 0149(on the numpad)will enter a bullet.

Note: Alt + Enter will give you a line feed in the cell.

i.e. Alt + 0149 type some text then Alt + Enter. Alt + 0149 then more text.

For numbering...........enter 1. <space text then Alt + Enter then 2. etc.

Format the cell to wrap text and autofit the row.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 15:28:02 -0700, Z28 wrote:

I would like to place an ordered list or a bulleted list inside a cell, left
justified

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

And a few more for variety

Alt + 16