Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RM RM is offline

Default Selecting multiple values from a drop down list box

I want one of the columns in my spreadsheet to have a drop down list box, but
I also want to be able to select more than one value from the drop down box
as a value for each cell. Is this possible and if so, how? Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,
look into Debra web

"RM" wrote:

I want one of the columns in my spreadsheet to have a drop down list box, but
I also want to be able to select more than one value from the drop down box
as a value for each cell. Is this possible and if so, how? Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RM RM is offline

For instance, Column A gets its values from a drop down box. The drop down
list has values A, B, C and D. For each row in column A, the entry can be
either A, B, C or D or in some cases, A and C or A and D etc.

"Eduardo" wrote:

Hi,
from a drop down list you will be able to select A or C not both at the same
time, could you post an example of what you want to achieve

"RM" wrote:

Is it possible for the a cell to have values as A, C where both A and C are
entries in the drop down list box

"Eduardo" wrote:

Hi,
look into Debra web

"RM" wrote:

I want one of the columns in my spreadsheet to have a drop down list box, but
I also want to be able to select more than one value from the drop down box
as a value for each cell. Is this possible and if so, how? Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RM RM is offline

Is it possible for the a cell to have values as A, C where both A and C are
entries in the drop down list box

"Eduardo" wrote:

Hi,
look into Debra web

"RM" wrote:

I want one of the columns in my spreadsheet to have a drop down list box, but
I also want to be able to select more than one value from the drop down box
as a value for each cell. Is this possible and if so, how? Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"RM" wrote:

Is it possible for the a cell to have values as A, C where both A and C are
entries in the drop down list box

"Eduardo" wrote:

Hi,
look into Debra web

"RM" wrote:

I want one of the columns in my spreadsheet to have a drop down list box, but
I also want to be able to select more than one value from the drop down box
as a value for each cell. Is this possible and if so, how? Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,
sorry but I don't understand exactly what you need could you post an
example, thanks

"RM" wrote:

Is it possible for the a cell to have values as A, C where both A and C are
entries in the drop down list box

"Eduardo" wrote:

Hi,
look into Debra web