LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
external usenet poster

Default Trying to Run a Formula on the Combinations of Info from Different Books

Trying to make a quick solution to a problem I have come across. If a combo of cells in Row 1 (R1) workbook 1 (WB1) matches the same combination in any row of workbook two (WB2), then return value of cell €œA1€ from WB2 in cell €œ10€ of the row of WB1. Anyone know a formula for this?

IF €œAMO€ cell C2 is €˜US and F2 is €˜01CV for J2, and the same for Array €œAMO Data Pull€ where B2 is €˜01CV and A2 is €˜PSG-US for D2, the value is€ AMO Data Pull€ M2.

Or

IF €œAMO€ cell C2 is €˜US and F2 is €˜IDS for J2, and the same for Array €œAMO Data Pull€ where B2 is €˜IDS and A2 is €˜PSG-US for D2, the value is€ AMO Data Pull€ M2.

Or

IF €œAMO€ cell C2 is €˜US and F2 is €˜0753 for J2, and the same for Array €œAMO Data Pull€ where B2 is €˜0753 and A2 is €˜PSG-US for D2, the value is€ AMO Data Pull€ M2.

Or

IF €œAMO€ cell C2 is €˜CA and F2 is €˜IDS for J2, and the same for Array €œAMO Data Pull€ where B2 is €˜IDS and A2 is €˜PSG-CANADA for D2, the value is€ AMO Data Pull€ M2.

Or

IF €œAMO€ cell C2 is €˜CA and F2 is €˜0753 for J2, and the same for Array €œAMO Data Pull€ where B2 is €˜0753 and A2 is €˜PSG-CANADA for D2, the value is€ AMO Data Pull€ M2.

Or

IF €œAMO€ cell C2 is €˜CA and F2 is €˜01CV for J2, and the same for Array €œAMO Data Pull€ where B2 is €˜01CV and A2 is €˜PSG-CANADA for D2, the value is€ AMO Data Pull€ M2.
  #2   Report Post  

Thông tin khá bổ Ã*ch, mong má»i ngÆ°á»i sẽ đóng góp nhiá»u hÆ¡n thông tin dạng nhÆ° thế nÃ*y để forum thêm phần Ä‘a dạng.
  #3   Report Post  
Banned

Cảm Æ¡n bạn nhiá»u

https://t.co/2gSucCgcoT
  #4   Report Post  
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Trying to make a quick solution to a problem I have come across. If a combo of cells in Row 1 (R1) workbook 1 (WB1) matches the same combination in any row of workbook two (WB2), then return value of cell “A1” from WB2 in cell “10” of the row of WB1. Anyone know a formula for this? IF “AMO” cell C2 is ‘US’ and F2 is ‘01CV’ for J2, and the same for Array “AMO Data Pull” where B2 is ‘01CV’ and A2 is ‘PSG-US’ for D2, the value is” AMO Data Pull” M2. Or IF “AMO” cell C2 is ‘US’ and F2 is ‘IDS’ for J2, and the same for Array “AMO Data Pull” where B2 is ‘IDS’ and A2 is ‘PSG-US’ for D2, the value is” AMO Data Pull” M2. Or IF “AMO” cell C2 is ‘US’ and F2 is ‘0753’ for J2, and the same for Array “AMO Data Pull” where B2 is ‘0753’ and A2 is ‘PSG-US’ for D2, the value is” AMO Data Pull” M2. Or IF “AMO” cell C2 is ‘CA’ and F2 is ‘IDS’ for J2, and the same for Array “AMO Data Pull” where B2 is ‘IDS’ and A2 is ‘PSG-CANADA’ for D2, the value is” AMO Data Pull” M2. Or IF “AMO” cell C2 is ‘CA’ and F2 is ‘0753’ for J2, and the same for Array “AMO Data Pull” where B2 is ‘0753’ and A2 is ‘PSG-CANADA’ for D2, the value is” AMO Data Pull” M2. Or IF “AMO” cell C2 is ‘CA’ and F2 is ‘01CV’ for J2, and the same for Array “AMO Data Pull” where B2 is ‘01CV’ and A2 is ‘PSG-CANADA for D2, the value is” AMO Data Pull” M2.
link vwin Ä‘ang nháº*p nhanh, cáº*p nháº*t link vÃ*o happy8 má»›i nhất trong năm, [url=https://goo.gl/9blTRi]Ty Le Bong Da cáº*p nháº*t kèo chÃ*nh xác nhất
  #5   Report Post  
Banned

Vote cho bạn

https://t.co/9U1K8VU4OQ