tee

Default presenting lots of data in a chart & table

i update weekly sales information for our retail stores in an Excel table. I
also use this data to create a chart (presented below the table). This
information used to fit nicely on a page, but as the weeks progress, the
table gets longer and longer and the printed page is no longer readable.

Does anyone have suggestions about how I can retain the same information in
the table and make it readable at the same time as keeping the chart
presented below? I've used pivot tables / charts, but I'm not sure if that's
my only option.
John Mansfield

tee,

I'm probably missing something here so possibly you can post back to explain
further. Are you allow to use multiple pages in your presentation? If so is
it as simple as setting up another page as your data starts to run through
the first printed range?

----
Regards,
John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com

"tee" wrote:

i update weekly sales information for our retail stores in an Excel table. I
also use this data to create a chart (presented below the table). This
information used to fit nicely on a page, but as the weeks progress, the
table gets longer and longer and the printed page is no longer readable.

Does anyone have suggestions about how I can retain the same information in
the table and make it readable at the same time as keeping the chart
presented below? I've used pivot tables / charts, but I'm not sure if that's
my only option.

Tushar Mehta

It would appear that the laws of physics would allow only two
alternatives:

You can either use more pages to print the same information or trunacte
the information (print only the last so many rows for example) so that
it fits on one page.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Multi-disciplinary business expertise
+ Technology skills
= Optimal solution to your business problem
Recipient Microsoft MVP award 2000-2005

In article ,
says...