Cisco

Default How do i get excel to format a cell for a negative result.

Hi,

Can someone please tell me how i can get excel to format the cell when the
result is negative.

eg 2 - 3 = -1 therefore the cell would turn red.
R.VENKATARAMAN

in menu format-cells-number-
choose whichever format for negative n;umber

Cisco wrote in message

Can someone please tell me how i can get excel to format the cell when the
result is negative.

eg 2 - 3 = -1 therefore the cell would turn red.

Kassie

Hi Cisco

Select the range where you want this t apply, click on Format|Cells, and
under the Numbers Tab, choose the type you want. You'll see that you can
select either positive or negative as red, and also as black
--
ve_2nd_at. Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa