Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to link two worksheets thru a scroll-down bar?

Dear All, I hope someone can help me. I want to have in one spreadsheet a
scroll-down bar where I can select one and only one name from a long list.
This list is conncted to a second spreadsheet where I have in the first
column all the names that appear in the scroll down bar of the first
spreadsheet, and in the following columns info about each one of the names.
When in the first spreadsheet I select one name I want there, in the first
spreadsheet, to appear the info contained in the second spreadsheet about
that name. Thanks in advance