Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Opening file in Excel 2003 opens multipule instances of same file

When I open a particular file in Excel 2003, 3 separate instances of the same
workbook opens, but each instance opens to a separate worksheet within that
workbook. Were do I look to set Excel so that it only opens 1 instance of
this workbook. I don't care which worksheet it opens up to. Any help is
appreciated. Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Opening file in Excel 2003 opens multipule instances of same f

That worked. Thank you very much

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

You have multiple windows open which is handy for viewing separate sheets or
books side by side if tiled.

Close each window by hitting the window's close button(x) until you get down to
one window.

Save, close and re-open.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP