Lindsay

Default Extra Payments go toward principal or interest in template?

I just downloaded the excel template "Loan Calculator with extra payments"
and was wondering if the extra payments went toward interest or principal?

Debra Dalgleish

Using the template he

http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/te...755921033.aspx

If I type an extra payment amount in cell E18, it's added to the
principal amount in cell G18

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List