natan

Default Removing duplicate values in a column

How do I remove duplivate values in a column. eg. if i have the following
values in a column, 1,2,2,2,2,3,3,4,5,6,7. I wantto remove the duplicates to
en up with 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 in the column, without empty cells.
Aladin Akyurek

Select the target range and run Data|Filter|Advanced Filter with the
Unique records only option checked.

--
Aladin Akyurek
Aladin Akyurek's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=4165

Biff

Hi!

Use an advanced filter to extract the unique values and
copy them to another column. Then you can delete the
column with dupes if you want to. Instructions he

http://contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html#FilterUR

Biff

.