Davbwalker

Default How do I keep from printing blank pages in excel?

I'm trying to print only rows containing nonzero values in a specific column.
I can filter the data to show only rows with nonzero values but I am then
forced to reset my print area or I get blank pages. Is there an easier way?
Thanks.
Duke Carey

You could press Ctrl-* to select just the current region, then use Print
Selection, rather than simply Print.

You can probably even record a macro incorporating those steps to speed it up.