Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default MS Excel Sheets...how to copy and paste ?

I have MS Excel 97

How to merge 2 or more MS excel Sheets ?

MS Excel Sheets...how to copy and paste one excel sheet into another?

I've tried this like I would normally do with Notepad or Word and it
says:

The information cannot be pasted because the Copy area and the paste
area are not the same size and shape. Try one of the following:

..Click a single cell and then paste.
..Select a rectangle that's the same size and shape, and then paste.

I tried everything but I cannot do a simple cut and paste.

can anyone please help me

Thanks in advance,

Tina
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

hi tina,

for the first part...

You can copy one sheet to another by first selecting the
whole sheet (by clicking on the left most corner empty
part -before Column heading A and on top of Row label 1)
and select EditCopy (or right click and select copy).
Select the next sheet and paste.

Second part..

what you mean by merging?

copy the from first sheet below the data of another
sheet ?

Abdul salam

.