NinaSvendsen

Default Excel should have a quick and simple "change case" function like .

I like the Change Case function in Word, especially the shortcut version,
Shift+F3, but I cannot find any similar function in Excel. I found the
"=UPPER", but it isn't really that functional.

Of course one often could copy the text from Excel to Word and back, but I
really would like the "Change Case" shortcut in Excel as well.