Saadi

Default How do I restrict any one not to scroll more than 100 row?

HI,
I wana try to restrict the users not to scroll more than 100 rows. like if a
person scroll the excel worksheet downward than it will not scroll lower than
row number 100 and simililarly for column K.

Thanks,
Chip Pearson

You can set the ScrollArea property. E.g.,

Sub AAA()
Worksheets("Sheet1").ScrollArea = "A1:K100"

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC