Colin2u

Default can a cell remind you of an upcoming bill date payment

i am trying to have a bill sheet inform me of upcoming payments of different
bills. is there a way to crreat a formula that will do just that. to remind
me of an upcoming pay event at least 4 days before the actual bill pay period?
Martin P

With your date in A1, enter the following formula in B1:
=IF(AND(A1=TODAY()-4,A1<=TODAY()),"payment due","")
You could use the same first part of the formula for conditional formatting
in either A1 or B1.