W Chang

Default how do I put a "&" in the footer?

I'm working on Excel 2003 but the rest of my co-workers are on older versions
of Excel.

I put an image of our logo as a footer on all our templates, but because
this option is not available on prior versions, it only shows up on my
documents.

So instead of using the image, I just typed it in, but my company name has
an ampersand in it..... which is a command function (i.e., "&P" = page number)

is there a way to use the "&" in the footer???

Thanks in advance!