Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Need rows to repeat Except for last page

Is there a way in page set up to have the first row print on the top on every
page EXCEPT for the last page? I'd like that one to be blank except for notes
I'm adding.
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Far as I know, this is not possible.

you can just put the header and footers into the spreadsheet itself and
insert page breaks if needed.

use the =now() formula for date/time stamps...