Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ivano

Default Copy/Paste Drop Down List

Hi,
I have created a lot of drop down lists. When I right click it, select
Format Control the Insert Range looks up to a table I created - This works
OK. However, when I copy and paste them all into another new workbook the
Insert Range references the original workbook. I tried Find/Replace but it
doesn't pick up the Insert Range. How can I copy the drop down box and past
it with the references as they are, not linked to the previous workbook?

Thanks