Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rebecca

Default How do I reduce the file size of an Excel document?

My Excel document is 3MB and I don't understand why. We had some pictures in
the document which we have now deleted but the size is still 3MB. Also, the
document is only about 50 rows but the scroll on the right hand side is very
small, as if the document uses all 65000 rows! It is very annoying because
the scroll position hardly moves as I go from the top to the bottom of the
relevant rows!! Can you help?