Rich Rodberg

Default Data from Excel 2000 Worksheet with external links is not displayed when opened in Excel 2003

We have started migrating users in our Finance Group from Office 2000 to
Office 2003.

Once a month a worksheet is created with from 15-20 different referenced
worksheets all created in Excel 2000. When our user with Excel 2003 opens
the workbook, none of the data is displayed whether update or don't update
is selected.

Edit Links displays all of the referenced worksheets.

We are able to open each of the referenced worksheets and once opened and
the common file saved the links are formed and work.

Is there a shortcut so the user does not have to open all of the referenced
sheets?

Just so you know, all users are able to open a worksheet created in Excel
2003 whether using Excel 2000 or 2003 and all of the users running Excel
2000 are able to open the file and the data is correct.

Thanks
Bill Manville

See if this might help

Bill Manville