Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Formatting with Mini Toolbar

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to make the cell formatting remain after specifying changes
using the Mini Toolbar.

When selecting the contents of a cell, the Mini Toolbar appears to the upper
right of the cell. Choosing a different format from the mini toolbar shows
the cell content in the specified format. However, when I click the mouse on
the same or another cell, the formatting reverts to the original format. It
appears that Live Preview is working, but not the formatting changes from the
Mini Toolbar.

Formatting using the Mini Toolbar when a cell is right-clicked works
perfectly and the cell's content is formatted as specified.

I hope that someone has a fix for this problem. I am using Excel as part of
Office Enterprise 2007 SP1

-Jim :)