Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default how do you superimpose a graph onto another?

I'm stressing out. Can anyone help me? Also is there any way to show standard
deviation of only one value?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

1. Can you use a combination chart?
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ComboCharts.html

2. Use a custom error bar value range, where all cells are blank except the
one with the value you need:
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ErrorBars.html

- Jon
-------