Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I change letters in a drop down box

I have a per diem sheet made for the month, and column B is for expense level
with a drop down list. the letters are outdated and I don't know how to
change the letters to update it. For example when I clip the drop down it's
has H-A and i want to change it to just A
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

hi,
this is done in the controls properties. In design mode right click the
control then click properties. If it is a sheet combo box, scroll down to the
"listfilerange". this will tell your where the control is getting it's data.
if it is a form combo box, scroll down to the rowsource.
you will have to change the sorce data to change the data in the box.

Regards
FSt1