Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
stayathome working girl

Default How do I remove a reference from a cell?

I have a worksheet that has info that was ported from a pdf file. The cell
has a reference that would give additional info. I do not need it there.
How do I remove reference to additional info?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gary''s Student

It depends on the nature of the reference. If the reference is a hyperlink,
then this tiny macro will remove it:

Sub format()
Selection.Hyperlinks.Delete
end sub

Just select the cell(s) and run the macro
--
Gary's Student