MAC

Default How do I multiply rate per hour by hours worked.

I have set up a worksheet where you enter start time and finish time and
total hours worked for the week but then I want to multiply the result by
rate per hour but when I do I get the result in time format not currency. Any
Suggestions.
Frank Kabel

Hi
try