Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Joe Joe is offline

Default Opening Excel files

Evreytime I open an excel file (Office 2003) it opens a new window of excel.
I can not move or copy a worksheet from an older workbook into a new workbook.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sometimes one of these works when you're having trouble with double clicking on
the file in windows explorer:

Tools|Options|General|Ignore other applications (uncheck it)

--- or ---

Close Excel and
Windows Start Button|Run
excel /unregserver