Junior Member

Default Stack bar chart configuration in Excel

Hi,

I have created a stack bar chart pair, as in the attached Workbook. Now I want to reduce the gap/distance between 2 columns, i.e. want to make 2 bars closer to each other. However the width of individual column/bar should not be changed.

Can somebody give me a pointer how to do that. Any help will be highly appreciated.

I am using Excel version 15.21.1

Thanks for your time.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Workbook.zip (30.9 KB, 14 views)