Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
DennisCason

Default Spreadsheet prints different on different machines with homogenous printers

We have built some spreadsheets on one computer using Office 2003 and
got everything aligned just perfect, however when we save it to disk
and take it to another Office 2003 it prints out differently, moved in
one direction or another even though both machines are using the same
exact printers
Both Excels are running default setups
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
TIA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Anne Troy

Potential issues:
You are using fonts not available on both machines.
You are using different printer DRIVERS even tho the printer is the same.
I'm sure there's more...
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com