Will

Default How do I get a chart to display backwards/forwards?

I have stock data. Row 35 is the nearest day. Row 36 is the next day, etc.
When I chart the data using a 2 axes chart (custom), the chart doesn't
display backwards. The nearest day displays on the left side of the chart,
not the right. How do I change that?

John Mansfield

Will,

You might want to check the formatting of the X-axis category labels. If
they are formatted as "Date" or in a "Custom" date format then Excel will
arrange the days from left to right on the chart regardless of how they are
arranged in the spreadsheet i.e. top to bottom or bottom to top.

----
Regards,
John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com