Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default eliminate space at beginning of line

Hello, I just ran find and replace to find a word and remove it. The problem
I now have is it leaves the space after the word which in some cells leaves
the space before the now first word in the cell. ex. "connecticut news" is
now news because i remove the connecticut but it left a space before news in
the cell. How can I remove that first space only in the cell
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi

Try in another column
=TRIM(A1) and copy down
Copy the helper column and paste SpecialValues back over column A
--
Regards

Roger Govier