Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Shashank Virkar

Default How to convert FIGURES in one column to WORDS in another column?

I want to get the amounts put in one column in "Figures" to appear it in
another column in "Words" . Is it possible in Excel ? See below to have a
clear idea about what I am saying.

Example-
USD:1,013,566.38 (in Column A) to Appear As "USD:One Million Thirteen
Thousand Five Hundred Sixty-six & Cents Thirty-eight only"

Please Guide, if anybody can.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron Coderre

Try this: