ROCKWARRIOR

Default convert columns to rows & rows to columns

Help! I need to change the format of sheet3 of a workbook, making the
rows into columns and the columns into rows. This worksheet has formula
links with the other sheets in that workbook, as well as formula links
in other workbooks. How can this be done and still maintain the
integrity of the information being imported automatically from the
other sheets and workbooks? Can it be done?

--
ROCKWARRIOR
ROCKWARRIOR's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27091

swatsp0p

You can try this:

Insert a blank sheet.

On sheet3, press CTRL+A twice to highlight the entire sheet and press
CTRL+C (to copy the sheet)

go to your new blank sheet and with cell A1 selected, right click and
choose Paste Special... check the Transpose box and click OK

Your sheet should now appear rows to columns and columns to rows.

Does this work for you?

--
swatsp0p

swatsp0p's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15101
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=470216

ROCKWARRIOR

Bruce, Thanks for the input, but it doesn't quite work. I get a lot
of REF#. Probably because of the links within the original workbook to
sheet1 and sheet2? Is there something I'm missing? Thanks, Kim