Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Robert Seth

Default How do I get spreadsheets to open from my docs again

I used to be able to open worksheets direct from a shortcut or through My
Docs but now I have to open Excel program to open a worksheet. Can someone
tell me how to get the option back as I have tried upgrading and reinstalling
Excel but that didn't work. I have Small Business Edition 2003
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Dave Peterson

Sometimes one of these works when you're having trouble with double clicking on
the file in windows explorer:

Tools|Options|General|Ignore other applications (uncheck it)

Close Excel and
Windows Start Button|Run
excel /unregserver
then