Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default My Excel view is Right to Left instead of Left to Right !!!

I just reformatted my computer and reloaded MS Office 2007. But strangely
enough whenever I open Excel, the Rows and columns start from the right
instead of left. So what I have is .....H G F E D C B A instead of A B C D E
F G H ......

Kindly suggest how do I change it to the normal alignment permanently...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Tools - Options - International | Default Direction ... Left to Right
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Akash Puri" wrote:

I just reformatted my computer and reloaded MS Office 2007. But strangely
enough whenever I open Excel, the Rows and columns start from the right
instead of left. So what I have is .....H G F E D C B A instead of A B C D E
F G H ......

Kindly suggest how do I change it to the normal alignment permanently...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

That's what I was going to answer--until I saw the question was for xl2007.

To the original poster...

Click on the Office button|Excel Options
Some place there's the same option that needs to be changed.

"Akash Puri" wrote:

I just reformatted my computer and reloaded MS Office 2007. But strangely
enough whenever I open Excel, the Rows and columns start from the right
instead of left. So what I have is .....H G F E D C B A instead of A B C D E

Kindly suggest how do I change it to the normal alignment permanently...

--

Dave Peterson