Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Pie in pie chart - how do you change the angle of the 1st slice

How do you change the angle of the first slice in a pie in pie chart - unlike
a regular pie chart, there is no angle setting in the OPTIONS tab in this
type of chart.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

The angles are constrained so that the smaller pie is aligned to the right
of but at the same elevation as the larger pie.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions