Lowkey

Default Using COUNTIF to find numbers within a range greater than the mean

I have a range of numbers where the mean is 1.105... and I want to count all
the numbers greater than or equal to the mean by using the calulated mean
cell (whe COUNTIF(range,=H2223) instead of typing in the mean (whe
COUNTIF(range,=1.105432789etc). I have to do this for several ranges. Anyway
to get the formula to take the calculated value?
Peo Sjoblom

You need to separate the cell reference from the = or else it will look for
the text string H2223

COUNTIF(range,"="&H2223)

will work

Regards,