Dixit Dominus

Default How do I get around the problem where x and y axis labels in Micr.

Quite often when I create charts in Excel, and I put text in the y-axis
label, the right (top) edge of the text is cut off. I can't resize this box
to make it any bigger to show all the text. There doesn't have to be a lot
of text either.

Making a separate text box doesn't cure the problem straight up, I still
have to resize it. This occurs on Excel 2002.

Thanks,