Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default My excel macro recorder no longer shows up when recording macro

My macro recorder tool bar no longer shows when I record a macro, I am no
longer able to switch to and from relative references
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Jack

See this page with the solution
http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqMac.html#Stop

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"jack" wrote in message ...
My macro recorder tool bar no longer shows when I record a macro, I am no
longer able to switch to and from relative references

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Jack

ToolsCustomizeToolbars.

Select the Stop Recording Toolbar.

Start Recording a macro then hit the Stop button.

DO NOT hit the "x" to stop or you will lose the Toolbar again.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 5 Feb 2007 12:03:00 -0800, jack wrote:

My macro recorder tool bar no longer shows when I record a macro, I am no
longer able to switch to and from relative references

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Jack

When you start to record a macro, right click on a blank area of your
toolbar and from the Toolbars dropdown you will see Stop Recording.
Select it and your floating toolbar with the relative reference will
re-appear.

Remember to finish the macro with the Stop button, not the "x" otherwise
it will close on you again.

--
Regards

Roger Govier