Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Is this a possibility using Excel only?

I'm looking to create a worksheet (wksht1) that contains multiple entry cells
that, when filled in, tracking worksheets behind (wksht2, wksht3, etc.)
wksht1 will be automatically populated with the corresponding data from
wksht1.

Also, the data from the input worksheet needs to be sorted into different
tracking worksheets depending on the data that's entered (we're trying to
track different programs).

I think a VLOOKUP function will accomplish this but I'm not sure how. Any
direction will help as I haven't been able to find anything yet due to the
akwardness of this search. Thanks.