denise108

Default How do you create a list with name address phone in a column form.

I have an excel file with last name, first address city state in each column.
I want to prepare a two column report with each persons name first then
address then phone. Can't remember how to print out a different view of
excel. Making it look more like a two column word document.
Dave Peterson

Maybe you can use MSWord's MailMerge.

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge

The first is from David McRitchie and the second is by Beth Melton and Dave
Rado.

--

Dave Peterson