Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Kamau

Default Box Plots

How do I draw boxplot using excel?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
JLatham

See if the information on this web page helps:
http://www.mis.coventry.ac.uk/~nhunt/boxplot.htm

Boxplot is not a 'native' graphing type in Excel that I know of. But then I
don't do a lot of charting/graphing with it.

Might try a simple online search for boxplot - that's the way I found the
site above.