fragilemouse

Default How do I delete the page watermark in the page break preview?

I have a spreadsheet that, when printed and viewed in normal mode, does not
show the "page 1" watermark in the middle of the sheet. In the page break
preview view, the "page 1" watermark obscures some text-- and, unfortunately
for me, this view is the one other people will use once I protect the sheet.
Is there any way for me to delete this watermark.

I have tried to modify the print settings in "page setup" to no avail!
Please, help!
Annie

Hi fragilemouse,
I believe that is the purpose of Page Break preview. Try increasing the Zoom
to 100 or 200% to read the numbers.
Annie