Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default sumproduct spanish version

hello,
does anybody knows the translation of the sumproduct function in the Spanish
Excel?
Thanks and best regards,
--
Desiree-Canary Islands

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Peo,
Thanks a lot for your answer.
do you know if it works exactly as in the English version? Because I have
been trying to use some solutions proposed in the discussion group but I
always received an error message ...

--
Desiree-Canary Islands

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

As an example

=SUMAPRODUCTO(K1:K12;L1:L12)

Peo Sjoblom

"Desiree" wrote in message
hello,
does anybody knows the translation of the sumproduct function in the
Spanish
Excel?
Thanks and best regards,
--
Desiree-Canary Islands

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Many of the solutions in the newsgroups will use commas (,) to
separate parameters, but in some countries it is a semi-colon (;)
which must be used. Just make sure you take this into account when
using one of the formulae shown here.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Jul 11, 12:40 pm, Desiree
wrote:
Hi Peo,
Thanks a lot for your answer.
do you know if it works exactly as in the English version? Because I have
been trying to use some solutions proposed in the discussion group but I
always received an error message ...

--
Desiree-Canary Islands

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:
As an example

=SUMAPRODUCTO(K1:K12;L1:L12)

Peo Sjoblom

"Desiree" wrote in message
hello,
does anybody knows the translation of the sumproduct function in the
Spanish
Excel?
Thanks and best regards,
--
Desiree-Canary Islands- Hide quoted text -