StanUkr

Default Calculating Month Average Exch Rate from Exchange Rates Calendar!!!

Hello, All,

need Yr help in formula creating. We have exchange rate calendar (USD
to Ukranian Hryvna) by every banking day in the year. Data organized as
following: col A - dates DD/MM/YYYY, col B - appropriate exchange rate,
for instanse - 5,05. I need to have in col C average month exchange
rate. So do i need to recognize that date belongs to the same month in
the same year and then to include appropriate rate to array for
calculating an average? that's my idea... Please comment

thanx in advance

--
StanUkr
StanUkr's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27232