RAY

Default HOW DO WE SET A FORMULA TO FIGURE A YEAR TO DATE TOTAL ??

I AM SETTING UP A SETLEMENT PAY SHEET AND WE WANT TO HAVE A YEAR TO DATE FOR
TOTAL INCOME TOTALS ON SOME OF THE DEDUCTIONS AND SO FORTH BUT IT WILL NOT
LET ME BECAUSE THIS IS ACIRCULAR FUNTION..CAN ANYONE TELL ME IN LAMENS TERMS
HOW THIS HAS TO BE DONE PLEASE THXS

RAY
Sandy Mann

Ray,

Can you give an example of what it is you are trying to calculate in mixed
case type face - typing in all capitals is regarded in the Newsgroups as
rude because it taken a SHOUTING! Additionally it is harder to read
especially for people whose first language in not English.

--
Regards

Sandy

Replace@mailinator with @tiscali.co.uk