lennysc14

Default Set a limit on cell value, so that it does not exceed a set figure

How do I ensure that a value displayed in a cell does not exceed a set figure?
bj

If this is a cell into which people input data check out <data<validation
if this is from a formula
=min(Value,formula)

How do I ensure that a value displayed in a cell does not exceed a set figure?

lennysc14

I need to ensure that the percentage sum of two cells does not exceed a set
figure

How do I ensure that a value displayed in a cell does not exceed a set figure?

RagDyer

If the set figure is 100, try any of these:

=MIN(A1*B1,100)
=MIN(A1+B1,100)
=MIN(SUM(A1:A25,100)
--